Floating feelings

It's difficult to forget you, for your love has grown it's roots deep inside me,
Every morning I think about you, a myriad of thoughts flowing through my mind,
Thinking of possibilities of how our fairy tale would have had a happy ending,
But then I force my mind to think otherwise,
I feel I have become heartless now, I feel I won't be able to love again,
I feel lonely, I am out of ways to make myself happy,
I miss you, I miss the smell of your hair,
I miss the feeling when you were around,
The goosebumps I used to get while holding your hands,
I just hope all day long , that this feeling fades away,
All these sadness surrounding me vanishes in the blink of an eye,
But do I know how much time it would take? I sure don't know that,
My heart has suffered a lot, it has been broken numerous times,
I was under the illusion that I might contain this sorrow within this time,
But then I just want it to let go, let it pour down my eyes,
For that might give some relief, make me a human again,
And I show the right feelings for the one that comes and becomes a part of me in future,
I have derived some strength from the tears that have rolled down my eyes,
And I shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes and make my life better,
And I certainly do pray that I don't remember that you happened in my life.

Comments

  1. It is better if a break up can bring out the best of creativity from a person. Heart touching rendition of love and pain with perfect usage of lyrics laced with emotional trappings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that brother! Its a break up which brings about a positive change in you.

      Delete
  2. Touching 😊👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Embracing Real Self

Witnessing a death