A night

 It was pitch dark, the moon shined like never before,

The stars had spread across like the colours in splatter painting,

I am sure my eyes were gazing at a splendid view,

I could hear the insects talk, the ripples make noise,

Could feel the peace creep within my body, could feel it in my nerves,

A peace that my body was craving for, that nature bestowed upon me,

I sat their engrossed in a conversation with unknown folks,

The interest was at a peak, more than with a conversation with known folks,

Time flew by, like the way it flows when someone is with the one he loves,

Then came a time when the body wanted a walk in the darkness of the night,

Amongst the company of a stanger , a stranger with a beautiful soul,

So we climbed our way across an army of pointed rocks,

With a little effort we reached where we wanted to walk,

Could see the never ending path brightened by moons glow,

we walked along the shadows cast by the sideway trees, stomping the crunchy leaves,

On a walk whose destination was unknown, a walk just for the curious mind in search of peace,

"Lets sit here" said the stranger and so we sat down, 

Between  two cactuses and a great view of the lake, we let our senses drown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floating feelings

Embracing Real Self

Witnessing a death