Trip

 How exciting does the word trip sound?

Doesn't it make your still mind run around,

With a chill of enthusiasm triggered inside your tired soul,

A smile painting itself on that face stiff as a board,

I would say that for me it's about exploring myself, giving myself space,

Finding out a solution to life's most mysterious case,

Which is, what is that small thing which brings you immense happiness,

The thing that shatters all those shackles you have bound your happiness with,

Giving myself the time to zoom out and look at the real issues,

And not cry or mull over some random momentary crisis,

Forget who I was pretending to be and bring out the real me in picture,

Because it's the real me, who has the potential to bring the lost happiness back on track,

And who has all the tricks to make the bad vibes crack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floating feelings

Embracing Real Self

Witnessing a death